JellyPages.com

Thursday 28 February 2013

Digital Story Telling Proposal


みらいのDigital Story Telling Proposal

プロポーザル


1. メッセージはなんですか?
What is your message?

I am going to make a video letter to my bestfriend that I’ve known since I was seven years old. She has showed me the true meaning of friendship and I’m very thankful because I met her. I will share the story of how we met, the ups and downs in our friendship and things we like to do together. There will also be some things that I would like to tell her to show my appreciation towards our friendship.

 2. だれに みせたいですか?
To whom that you want to show it to?

I would like to show this to my bestfriend and also to all my LLJ 200 classmates. I hope it can remind everyone about their bestfriend.

3. なにをtくかいますか。
What are you going to use?

I will use photos, music and maybe a short video.

4. ひとりでしますか。ともだちとしますか。
Are you going to make it alone or with friends?

I am going to make it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment